Thank you for your interest in the Ecological Landscape Stewardship Program! This program is the result of our many years of experience designing, installing, and stewarding landscapes. We will be taking a limited number of stewardship clients for the 2022 season, and we are excited that you may be one of them! The information below explains how the program works.
Here’s our understandings and expectations for the Ecological Landscape Stewardship Program:
- We are asking for a time investment of one full growing season in the program as a yearly subscription service. This will ensure that we are able to develop a holistic understanding of your landscape, and provide you with the most complete knowledge to carry your stewardship forward in the future.
- The 2022 program will include 12 sessions, on an approximately biweekly basis, from late April 2022 to late September 2022. Sessions will be scheduled in advance for the entire season to allow you the surety of planning your growing season. Sessions will occur during regular business hours, at regular time intervals, on Mondays or Wednesdays over the entire program. We can discuss modifications to scheduling if some of the proposed dates need to be rearranged in advance.
- Each session will last 2 hours, for a total of 24 hours of one-on-one stewardship assistance with an experienced ecological design and installation professional.
- Sessions will be hands-on and interactive; come prepared with your questions, and we’ll get our hands dirty together! We will work with you in the garden to teach you the elements and strategies for successful stewardship, answer the questions you have about your ecological landscape, and diagnose and implement solutions to the issues that your landscape faces.
- Currently, the service area for the program is within the City of Calgary and surrounding approximately 20km radius. Clients outside of the service area may be considered on a case by case basis. For areas outside of the service area, a travel surcharge will be charged in addition to the program fees, please contact us if you’re outside of the city and are interested in the yearly subscription service.
- The 2022 program is priced at $3,750 (including GST) for all 12 sessions. This will be billed in 3 installments of $1,250 (including GST), including a non-refundable deposit.
- We understand that this program represents a commitment, and we want you to be comfortable with this, please review our cancellation policy below.
If this sounds like something you’d like to pursue, please contact us to reserve your place in the program, and we will send you all of the details about scheduling. If you have any additional questions about the Ecological Landscape Stewardship Program, please feel free to send those to us as well. We will be scheduling our sessions on a first-come first-served basis, and closing registration to the program on March 15, so we hope to hear from you soon about this limited offering!Book Your Spot!
We are confident that this yearly subscription program will be able to provide you with tonnes of value. However, we understand that sometimes there may be reasons behind the need to cancel your subscription to the program. The following cancellation terms are designed to offer flexibility in the event of the need to cancel, but also ensure our business can adequately allocate the resources required to offer the Ecological Landscape Stewardship Program.
- We will bill the initial installment of $1,250, which will be due at least 2 weeks before your first scheduled session. This is a deposit that is required to reserve your spot in the program, and we will retain it in the event that you need to cancel at any point in the program.
- We reserve the right to cancel the program at any time due to adverse or unforeseen circumstances. If we cancel the program before it commences, we will provide a full refund, including the deposit. If we cancel during the program, we will provide a refund for any sessions that have not taken place yet.
- If you need to cancel, we will need written notification, an email is fine.
- If we receive written notification 30 days or more before your next scheduled installment, you will not be charged the next installment.
- If we receive written notification less than 30 days before your next scheduled installment, you will be charged the next installment.